Exposing the US Constitution
TWO DECLARATIONS OF INDEPENDENCE OF 1776
US Constitution THE INSTRUMENT OF A COUP d’ETAT
Do you know the truth about the Constitution of the United States?
1) The Constitution of the United States mentions two entities:
-The United States (the) lower case t which is actually the Bank of New York Mellon.
-The United States of America (the) lower case t which is the Virginia Corporation listed on Dun and Bradstreet, where it states, “business started 1787” not a Country, not a Nation, but simply a business.
2) What is the proper name of the country?
The Article of Confederation March 1, 1781 states, that the proper name of the Country is The (upper case T) United States of America. The proper name was changed to create two different entities, one as a Bank, another one, as a Corporation/ Business.
Georges Washington signed the Constitution of the United States as the President of the Corporation, along with the bankers.
3) The Constitution of the United States has nothing to do with the Nation; it has to do with the Federal Government which is a bank and not a Nation. The United States is in fact the Bank of New York Mellon located in New York, United States.
4) Who are the People referred in the Constitution of the United States?
The Constitution of the United States does not mention US citizens, which means the Constitution of the United States does not belong to the US citizens.
5) The Constitution of the United States refers to:
-Congress of the United States instead of the US Congress
-Senate instead of US Senate
-House of Representatives instead of US House of Representatives
6) In the Constitution of the United States, it mentions the Supreme Court of the United States instead of the US Supreme Court. The Supreme Court of the United States is a privately held company in Washington DC. That is why cases are not fairly resolved.
In 1783 by signing the Definitive Treaty of Peace ( aka Treaty of Paris) the name of the Country was unlawfully changed. An agreement was made between the Crown of Great Britain and the bank United States and the Company the (lower case t) United States of America. Within that document King George was named the Arch Treasurer, (America was never solvent, thus never free, ‘the debtor is the slave of the lender’).
7) What is the term “Inhabitants”? “Inhabitants, as distinguished from citizens, are foreigners, who are permitted to settle and stay in the country. Bound to the society by their residence, they are subject to the laws of the state, while they reside in it; and they are obliged to defend it, because it grants them protection, though they do not participate in all the rights of the citizens, they enjoy only the advantages which the law or custom gives them. The perpetual inhabitants are those who have received the right of permanent residence. These are a kind of citizens of an inferior order, and are united to the society, without participating in all its advantages. Their children follow the condition of their fathers; and as the state has given to these the right of perpetual residence, their right passes to their posterity”. (Law of Nations Paragraph 213).
8) Two Declarations of Independence were signed:
One was signed in Congress on July 4th 1776 which is ‘The unanimous Declaration of the thirteen united States of America.’
Another one displays the seal of the crown, and was signed on July 4th 1776 by the Crown’s representatives. Since then the (lower case t) United States of America has been under the British Crown. Which is still in place today.
9) The General Post Office was abandoned and they replaced it by the USoAPOD, United States of America Post Office Department for the Federal Government instead of the Confederacy in 1791.
Why did they do it? Because the original formation of a government starts with the creation of the Post Office. It is also how the government communicates with the people. It is the foundation of the government. By replacing the General Post Office, they got rid of the government to hand it to the Bank and the Corporation.
10) A social compact makes people equal and creates a body politic to avoid the deviciveness of the Government.
The Constitution of the United States mentions the Law of Nations. The Law of Nations acknowledges the power of a social compact as do the Scriptures, the Mayflower Compact of 1620, the original States Constitutions, and John Locke’s treatise about natural rights in 1690. The term social compact was defined way before the Constitution of the United States of America and the Article of Confederation.
“All men when they form a social compact are equal in rights”. The Constitution of the United States does not mention the term social compact, which again deprives the people of rights.
No social compact means no authority, and consent of the governed cannot be given, and therefore all that is left is Slavery perpetrated against those that become subjects of an unauthorized legislature. A social compact is the speech of the people and is absent; there is no Society formed, no State can exist, no government, and no country.